Independent journalism needs a community of supporters. That is why we are asking you to become a member of The Record. It’s about more than money; we’re counting on our members to share their expertise to help us investigate stories because we see our readers as active participants in uncovering the truth, not passive consumers of media. We believe that with your help, we can help Nepalis get free of the constraining forces of conditioning. That is why we are launching the memberships.
Get on board with the Record. Get free.
To our many generous members, thank you.
Powered by people like you
If you have access to online payment system, please use the donate button below. If you do not have access to online payments, please fill out the membership form to become a member!
- Who can be a member of the Record?
- How can I be a member of the Record?
- Do I have to pay to be a member?
- Yes, the Record depends on contributions from its members for its survival. We suggest at least NPR 1000/year as contribution.
- What’s in it for me?
- Record offline events
- Record merchandise
- The knowledge that you are part of a community that actively supports independent journalism in Nepal
- I want to be a member and contribute to the Record but I do not know how.
- The easiest is to READ and share. We put in a lot of effort and time to bring you stories, so reading and sharing it with your network is great.
- Show us some love on social media. Like, share, retweet but also talk to us!
- Give us topics and issues that we need to cover. Know people who have insights on certain topics? Connect us, so that we can make our stories better.
- Show up. We will have events as part of our membership, come as you are.
- The Record does not have ad or sponsored content, we are independent and reader funded. Therefore you can always make a regular monetary contribution to keep us going.