Work with us.
Record Nepal posts a curated collection of job openings. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to have an opening promoted here.
Full time reporter
We are looking for a lead reporter! You should have:
- a sharp, contemporary understanding of Nepali politics and society
- a firm grasp of the principles of journalism and reporting
- 2-5 years experience as a reporter
- networks you can tap into
- colleagues who will vouch for you
You will work closely with our editorial team and produce a range of outputs – explainers, reports, investigations and more – to uncover the issues that shape and move Nepal today.
We will offer you excellent editorial, multimedia and social media support, a devoted and growing readership keen for fresh, hard-hitting perspectives, and competitive remuneration.
If you are interested, please write to us with a cover letter and a writing sample (no longer than 1000 words) at email@example.com
Interested in writing, illustrating, fact checking, or researching? Record Nepal is accepting for internships. Interns work on a part time basis for 3-6 months and recieve practical experience in the workings of a media outlet.
- Part-time flexible hours, approximately 10-20 hours per week
- 3 month minimum duration
- Payment — 5000/- rupees per month
If you are interested, please write to us with a cover letter specifying your interests and skill set along with your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org